Monday, March 4, 2013

Check out my writing space

Hi all,
My brand new publicist has created a new blog for some of us named East Coast Romance Writers. So to kid off the debut of the new blog, each of us is putting up pictures of our writing space. So follow the link and check out my office where I try to write. A lot of times, I'm usually on a tv tray in my living room but I decided to put up my "official" writing space.

On another writing/promo note, I've decided to try and get my website up and running again. I abandoned it for a while but I'm trying to get myself back in the game. Unfortunately, I know nothing about creating a web page and while, I have everything official back in order, the site is still not up because I don't have the foggiest idea of what to do. The first attempt I had wasn't working for me. The only great thing was the banner that Linda Kage created for me. So it's still a work in progress.

Come visit me on the new promo blog and check out my space.

http://eastcoastromancewriters.blogspot.com

Peace out,
MRD

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't find your writing space. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still feel bad that the website didn't work out well for you, but I'm glad you liked the banner!

    The East Coast Romance Writers blog looks lovely! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize. It doesn't seem to be up! Oh well...

    ReplyDelete