Monday, February 27, 2012

Why, Monday, why?

Oh God! It's Monday after vacation and boy am I not feeling the work vibe today!!! Why couldn't I have been the person in Rhode Island with the winning Powerball ticket a few weeks ago? I could stay home all day and write.

Enough whining!!!

My vacation was lovely. I didn't do any writing in the beginning and then after a wonderful lunch with Amber Skyze, I felt invigorated and wrote for the rest of the vacation. So all in all, a very good week.

Peace out,
MRD

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could inspire someone! :) I need to get back on the writing wagon. I'll see you again Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so cool just to go out to eat with an amazing author for lunch. I'm so jealous.

    I'm with you though: Mondays aren't my favorite day either.

    ReplyDelete