Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi all,
Wishing all of you a Happy Valentine's Day. I know this is going to be hard to believe but I'm a romance writer who really doesn't believe in Valentine's Day. If you love someone, show it every day with your whole heart. One day a year with a card or a box of candy doesn't change anything in your relationship. Someone buying you VERY overpriced flowers doesn't do it either or waiting hours to get a table at a restaurant for hours on end. Let's face it, Valentine's Day is a commercial holiday. It is fun, don't get me wrong but behind the glitz and the glamor, there should be something you celebrate every day.

Enjoy today, just don't forget the other 364 days of the year to celebrate the one you love!

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree. It's only one day a year but you should love every other one of them.

    amcerda (at) cox (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I always found it kind of silly. The candy is nice though. There is always lot's left over at the stores and when it's on clearance and I go a little crazy. :P

    menina.iscrazy @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this hop so good hope you have great day

    desi the blonde at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's day hop. Deb P
    r.d1@myfairpoint.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sharing and for the great giveaway! Happy Valentines!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't really do V-day either. But I love chocolate. I usually end up @ walgreens the day after, scrounging in the sales aisle. But I sometimes dream of a romantic V-day. Every once in a while, it might be nice. But I'll take it any day of the year.
    lisagk(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete