Friday, January 6, 2012

So tired today

I am so tired today, so this blog is going to be incredibly short. I just want to give a status update. As of today, my weight loss is 15 pounds. Yes, you read it correctly! I can't believe it myself. I'm am half-way to my first wedding goal. I originally wanted to lose 30 pounds by my friend's wedding in New Jersey. I think my diet is going well! The thirty is also half way to the 60 pounds I want to lose by July.

I am writing again which is super exciting. I am working on two WIPs. I also did a major newbie mistake. I didn't realize you can pitch an idea for an unfinished series to your publisher. So once, I did realize it, I pitched a 3 book paranormal story. No word yet but I will keep you updated.

Peace out,
MRD

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. I know it's not easy. Keeping fingers crossed on the proposal. :)

    Don't fret the pitch thing. Don't think of it as a mistake. Things happen. We don't have all the rules to the publishing business. :)

    ReplyDelete