Thursday, January 19, 2012

News

I will admit, I have been a terrible blogger lately. It's been a little crazy around here. But I have some news to announce.

First off, I just heard from my editor on Irish Rising. I will soon be getting the first rounds of edits on the book. It is due on February 18th. So, it might be coming out as early as the end of next month. I think I'm going to change the male characters name. Even though I got the inspiration in the Irish pub here called Aidan's and then named the character that, I want to avoid the references to Nora Robert's Irish Trilogy. I was thinking about Duncan or Colin. What do you think?

Secondly, I just signed a new three book deal with Secret Cravings Publishing. The new books are going to be an erotic paranormal trilogy set in a sleepy seaside town of Massachusetts. The first book, tentative called Bound in Evil is mapped out and the first chapter written. I'm very excited about this one.

Thirdly, I am definitely writing again. I'm writing every free moment and it feels wonderful!

That's it for now! What exciting things are happening with you?

MRD

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the wonderful news. I like both Duncan and Colin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, oh, wow, a three book deal??? That is totally amazing. Dancing a happy jig for you. And I can't believe Irish Rising might be out in next month! This is so totally exciting.

    I like the name Aidan. But Colin and Duncan sound good too. I have a Duncan hero in one of my forgotten WIPs I'm not really working one at the moment, so I'm partial to Duncan. But then again, Colin makes me think of Colin Farrell, so I'd be all on board for that too!! Either way you go, I'll approve.

    ReplyDelete