Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year all!!!!

Happy New Year! After a rocky start, I had an absolutely wonderful vacation. The biggest accomplishment for this vacation is that I wrote practically every day, which is a big feat for me. I actually have 3, yes 3, WIP going on right now. At first, I thought it would be hard to keep them straight but now, I kind of like the process. When I get tired of one, I move on to the next. One is the sequel to Fated Mates. It's funny because in this one I introduced a huge villain and it's a lot darker. The villain and the heroine have come to me and I see them fully formed but the hero is dragging his feet.

The second WIP I'm working on is my first paranormal. I'm excited about this one. It's been a story I've been kicking around for a long time.

The third is a cowboy-cougar romance that I started last year and I decided to finish it. This is the one I'm extremely excited about now.

So that's what's happening in my writing world right now. On the personal front, the hubby and I are on a diet. We watched Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead on Netflix before the holiday's and it really impacted us. So for Christmas, we invested in a good quality juicer machine. We are on the juice and it's not as easy as Joe Cross portrays in the documentary. You are hungry all the time and now matter how many lemons and ginger you put in the mix, you are still "eating" or should I say drinking a whole platter of vegetables a day. Some days are better than others. I've lost 10 pounds already which keeps me motivated. Since my weight loss goal for the year is 50 lbs. I do have two weddings to go to and I refuse to be the fat girl in the family pictures any more!!!

Any goals for this year yet?

MRD

2 comments:

  1. Wow congrats on the weight loss. It's not an easy thing to do.
    Woo Hoo on the writing. I know for me it feels good to be writing again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss. Ilost mine through a STRESS diet. I don't recommend it for anyone. My goal is to maintain my weight.

    ainfinger@comcastDOTnet

    ReplyDelete