Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays

It has been crazy here in the house. At 2:15 today, I will be officially on vacation until January 3rd. Ironically, I go back to work on my birthday, which really stinks. I wish I could tell you that I am totally prepared right now for Christmas but it would be a lie. I still have to buy a few things but thankfully most of what I need to buy are gift cards and I can get them all in one place. I still have to buy a few things for the husband. I haven't decided if you is on the nice or naughty list this year but I will still probably cut him some slack.

We have been having snow showers for days, I was hoping for a snow day because I despise the white stuff but that was a no-go! All of the kids at school have been crazy with the holiday and vacation coming.  I keep on telling myself that it is almost over! I actually can't believe how quickly this year is going by.

I have been diligently revising and editing my manuscript. I am hoping to send it out to new publishers next week. I think that this time I will be sending it out to multiple ones at the same time.  I am determined to have this published.

Have a great holiday and new year,
MRD

3 comments:

  1. Yay on vacation..I started mine at 5pm yesterday. Boo for going back on your birthday.

    I'll be out shopping today and tomorrow. Not quite done myself. Just little things at this point.

    Can't wait until you say you received that very first (of many) contracts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a happy White Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and fun New Year!

    ReplyDelete