Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Up early

I am up early.  I was going to get up and vote but I am so cold. I have decided to wait until the sun is fully up.  I have to vote at the college in my town, so I might have made a great mistake.  I could be waiting outside for a while and there's probably not going to be any parking.

I am feeling like crap today. I am totally hormonal! Even school being out today can't even lighten my spirit. I even cancelled my college course at night. I just can't stomach the long ride to stand in front of the students that try and text under their desks, like I can't see it.

My story didn't get picked for Tawny Taylor's contest, so I am a little bummed about that. I knew it wouldn't be that easy but I'm still bummed.

I am trying to stay positive.  Those who know me, send me positive vibes for tomorrow.

Peace out,
MRD

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about not getting picked for Tawny's contest. Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete